Saturday 14 January 2017

Full moon and a couple of days


So the full moon came and went on Thursday, along with snowfall and a change in the weather. I added some pure white French knots to the full moon circle, nestled on the dark side.


I have printed out a very pixelated image of the full moon as a guide, to try and give me a pattern to follow in this bit - perhaps I will achieve something reminiscent of the moon; we shall see.


We had a bit of snow here, but being by the coast warms us just a little, so nothing stayed. The cold weather has brought more wonderful frost, with feathery patterns spreading across glass and metal surfaces. Fern and feather stitch seemed appropriate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's always a pleasure to know people have found my little corner of the webiverse. Don't forget to "prove you're not a robot"; so I can see your comment :-)