Sunday 12 March 2017

Full moon

and I'm starting with the back, because they are always interesting - I like to keep mine reasonably tidy


and the the front.


the tufts of thread you see on the surface are from starting off - two tiny stitches somewhere that is going to be covered up, and a loose tail to cut off when the thread is secure on the back


tentative leaves and buds are starting to show


and a little memorial to a lost loved one - last seed heads drifting off amongst the buds of new life

2 comments:

  1. It was a great full moon .... I mean I could see it ;-)
    (often in winter there are clouds ...)
    Ha love that zigzag blue flower on the back, Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flowers persist from front to back :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, it's always a pleasure to know people have found my little corner of the webiverse. Don't forget to "prove you're not a robot"; so I can see your comment :-)