Wednesday 22 February 2023

Cutting it fine

Or at least, adding a little bit of pressure to holiday prep, but I've managed to make a dress to take with me. 


I bought this fabric years ago at an exhibition. Just right for wearing in Japan in the spring time I hope. There has been a great deal of thought over pattern matching and fish placement, which I think has paid off, having cut it out two days ago. They follow each other from front to back rather well and there are three swimming down each sleeve. I have another in the same pattern, made when I first bought the fabric, also blue, with little birds flying about, so may well take that too as is it slightly warmer heavier fabric. 



It’s all getting rather close now!! 

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to have something to delight in, what with things like planning and packing being less than fun. I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it's always a pleasure to know people have found my little corner of the webiverse. Don't forget to "prove you're not a robot"; so I can see your comment :-)